At 6 months old Ethan is rolling...when he feels like it, he's been sitting unassisted for about a month now and I'm pretty sure he says Dada. I know...kind of early for that but I swear I heard him and then my mom heard him (without any prompting from me) and when she told Dave, he said that he heard him say it too. So....I think its fair to say-he says Dada!
Ethan is a happy, curious boy who loves to suck on his hands! Everyone says "Oh! He must be getting teeth!" and I have to very politely say, "No. He just likes to suck on his hands". Brayden didn't get teeth until he was almost a year...so I suspect that Ethan will be the same. Though I am trying hard not to compare my boys. Brayden was crawling all over the place by 6 months, 3 weeks....and by the looks of it Ethan will not be following suit. But that's ok! In his own time! I don't want to rush him anyway....2 boys on the go will probably be more than I can handle!
Ethan is a love and I enjoy spending time with him so much! The next 6 months are going to be filled with so many changes! I can't wait to watch him grow, learn and turn into a little boy!
Happy 6 Months!
No comments:
Post a Comment